Like Father, Like Son

Even though Parker's personality has not yet completely developed, it is quite clear that he takes after his daddy. Ainsley, even from an early age, was a very active child. Well, active is a nice way to put it. Hyperactive is more accurate. She never stops moving - always bouncing from one thing to the next (her sitter calls her Tigger). She is a little version of me, much like I am a version of my father. Parker, thankfully, appears to have taken after Eric - laid back, happy to relax, and LOVES to sleep. As much as I appreciate my daughter's limitless energy, I don't think I could keep up with two Tiggers! Parker, my handsome little man, is always ready to sleep. Much like his daddy, if Parker doesn't get enough sleep he is very grumpy. He'll put on a happy face and tolerate the day, but he is really just looking forward to his next nap. He's going to spend the next several years just trying to keep up with his big sister, but for now he's happy to sleep through most of life. And I'm happy to let him.

Sleeping through the zoo


















Sleeping through Ainsley's play date


















Sleeping through Ainsley's soccer class.




















Sleeping through the park

Sleeping through playtime




















Sleeping through dinner


Sleeping through strawberring picking


Sleeping through his first baseball game

Sleeping through Ainsley's swim class

Sleeping through a family walk




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ainsley's 11th Birthday in Lockdown

Momming Hard Day 9... until the end of time

Attempted Baking Projects