On the Move

Parker is so close to walking these days I can hardly wait! Part of me really loves the fact that he still crawls because it means there are fewer bumps and bruises, and I still have an excuse to carry him around. I know it won't last much longer. But I'm also anxious for him to walk so he can start enjoying more activities with Ainsley - playing in the yard, running around the zoo, and upgrading his status to 'partner in crime.'  He has definitely learned a few tricks from his big sister already. He climbs on everything, learned how to pull the tray off his high chair, and does this crazy monkey-walk ('crawls' on his hands and feet instead of his knees). Ainsley gets annoyed with him at times, but she also loves sharing her Cheerios with him and having him chase her up the stairs. I don't think he'll be walking before his birthday (8 days away) but it certainly won't be too much longer. In the meantime I'll just try to enjoy every minute of my 'baby' before he becomes a 'walker!'

Handsome!
Fairy Firefighter at the Childrens Museum

Trouble...

He's great at climbing UP the stairs - now he's trying to learn how to get back DOWN.

So proud of himself - he made it down!

'Hurry up and take the picture, Mom. You're blocking the TV!'

SNOW!

Attempting a snowman.

My little snow bugs!

Snow angel!

Not quite sure about the snow - much better to have  Mommy hold me.

Heart-breaker.

'Silly Siblings in Swings'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Momming Hard Day 9... until the end of time

Ainsley's 11th Birthday in Lockdown

Pandemic Pause at the Pond