West Coast Visitor

Last weekend my Aunt Darlene came to visit from San Diego. While technically not a blood relative, she has been my mom's close friend since before I was born. She has always been an "aunt" to me, and has shared in many special moments of my life. The last time she visited Richmond Ainsley was still a toddler. She hadn't met Parker yet, so this was a special visit! We had a great time showing her some of our favorite Richmond haunts, and the kids enjoyed getting lots of attention and snuggles from her.

Fun at the zoo!


Parker was actually thrilled to take her to the train station. But he's unhappy in this picture because the previous train left and he can't see the next one coming. 

Thanks for visiting, Aunt Darlene! Hope to see you again soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ainsley's 11th Birthday in Lockdown

Momming Hard Day 9... until the end of time

Pandemic Pause at the Pond