Adventures, Day Two

The good thing about still being on east coast time? I went to bed at 9pm and woke up at 5:15am. Plenty of time to get in a workout, a leisurely shower and breakfast, and still time to kill before I have my first meeting. What a great start to the day!

I had my first presentation this morning. It was well attended and successful, except for a fire alarm right in the middle of it. No biggie. 

Enjoyed a nice lunch on the water with the sun on my back.


Next up? More sessions, a leadership reception, and dinner out with my former co-workers. Did I mention that the Christmas lighting ceremony is tomorrow night? Setup today looked good - can't wait to see the big show (with fireworks!) tomorrow night!

Looking down from my room into the hotel lobby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ainsley's 11th Birthday in Lockdown

Momming Hard Day 9... until the end of time

Tiny Dancer