Ten Years

Exactly ten years ago this was me.



Sure, I've put on a few pounds in ten years. My hair color has changed slightly, with the addition of some gray that I'm trying desperately to hide for at least another ten years. I'm living in a different city, in a different home. I'm working at a different job. I have some of the same friends, and some new ones. What has stayed the same over the past ten years? 

This guy.


Happy 10 year anniversary to my best friend, my confidant, the love of my life, the father of my two beautiful children, the bread winner, the handyman, the joker, and, most importantly, the person who sees through all of my faults every day (and there's a lot of them), and loves me anyway.  I love you, Eric!

Click here for a little walk down memory lane... 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ainsley's 11th Birthday in Lockdown

Momming Hard Day 9... until the end of time

Pandemic Pause at the Pond