May Celebrations

Do you want to know why May is my favorite month? Because I get to celebrate THREE special holidays all within one week! Mothers Day, my birthday, and Ainsley's birthday! Let the festivities begin!

It started with a Mothers Day program at Parker's school. He sang a song about how much he loves me, and then he gave me a pot that he painted, which had flower seeds growing inside it. What a cutie!


Then on Mother's Day I got to go out for lunch with my whole family and enjoy a delicious meal outside on the deck, overlooking the water. After brunch, Parker and I got to have some quality time together while my DH took Ainsley to see The Lion King performance. What a fun day for everyone!

 

Next up was Ainsley's birthday (which we celebrated a few days early)! This year she decided to have a sleepover with three of her best friends - Julianne, Peyton and Addison. The best part is they all live in our neighborhood!

Dinner at her favorite restaurant, Cheese House (aka - Noodles & Co)



We moved the furniture around so they could have a movie theater, complete with popcorn and lights off. 

Now time for some fun with adults! A big group of us went to the Halestorm concert - their guitarist went to JMU and was on the drumline with my DH and most of our friends. Had a great time catching up with old friends and then hanging out with the band after the show!


And finally, my birthday! Dinner out at one of my favorite spots with some of my favorite people. My hubby surprised me with tickets to see Harry Connick Jr in June - so exciting!!!

May was a great month and it was only halfway over! There's still two more weeks to go and lots more to do with the Bowlins. Stay tuned... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ainsley's 11th Birthday in Lockdown

Momming Hard Day 9... until the end of time

Pandemic Pause at the Pond