The Phone Call

My DH is traveling for work this week so I've been entertaining the kids solo for the past few days. Last night I was cleaning up in the kitchen and heard Parker babbling in the living room. Not just his usual squealing and shrieking. He was babbling and "talking" nonstop. Who was he talking to? Ainsley was in the kitchen with me so I assumed he was having a conversation with the dog or the little toy alligator that he pushes around. So I walk into the room and see him holding a play phone on top of his head. He stops and looks at me. "Parker, are you talking on the phone?" I ask. He puts the phone back on top of his head and starts having a "conversation" in gibberish again. "Parker, who are you talking to?"  He answers loud and clear with a smile on his face "Dada!"


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Momming Hard Day 9... until the end of time

Attempted Baking Projects

Ainsley's 11th Birthday in Lockdown