My Birthday Girl

My, how time flies! It's amazing to think that four years ago our "children" were Duke and Squirt, and our weekends revolved around gardening, golfing and a perfectly manicured lawn. It's amazing how children can bring so much stress, frustration and anxiety... but they also bring so much joy, peace and laughter. Ainsley arrived 4 years ago and became the center of our world. Everyday she continues to amaze me with her intelligence. She loves to sing and dance ('shake your booty' is a favorite saying of hers), and she loves to create crazy stories. Although she sometimes has the attitude and tantrums of a 4-year-old, most of the time she seems much older than she is. I sometimes forget that she is so young, as we have these very mature conversations. Ainsley, my snuggle bug, I love you so much and can't wait to watch you grow into a beautiful young woman. But please be kind to your mother and don't grow up too fast! Happy 4th birthday to my sweet, sassy, funny little bug.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Attempted Baking Projects

Momming Hard Day 9... until the end of time

Ainsley's 11th Birthday in Lockdown