A Visit to the Burg

This weekend we made our first trip to Harrisonburg for the JMU football game. My DH is now on the Alumni Association Board of Directors, so he had been there since Friday. The kids and I drove up Saturday to meet him and spend some time on campus before the game. We learned several things from this visit:

1. It's always best when my cute snuggly buddy has a nap on the way. 

2. Ainsley learned who James Madison is. 
3. Ainsley is still completely in love with Duke Dog. Earlier in the week she said she was going to give him a big kiss on the lips when she saw him. "Well.... maybe I'll just give him a kiss on the hand. I'm not so sure about his lips."

4. Eric was telling Ainsley about the Kissing Rock and told her when you kiss someone on the rock then you love them forever. She leaned over and said "Daddy, I want to kiss you on the kissing rock!" A-dorable. Luckily I was able to sneak a kiss from her too.

 5. She's ready for college.

6. I have no idea how we were lucky enough to get this picture.

7. Love of my life in the place we met.

 8. Parker kept chasing after girls to come meet him on the Kissing Rock.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Momming Hard Day 9... until the end of time

Attempted Baking Projects

Ainsley's 11th Birthday in Lockdown