World Cup, Here We Come!

So I don't want to be that parent who always brags about how talented and gifted their child athlete is. However...Ainsley really is a natural at soccer! I'm sure she gets it from her Dad (definitely not from me!) and probably has something to do with her unusually large feet. And she is tall for her age, although I don't think that really helps on the soccer field. The point is, I really think we have a future professional athlete in the family. So start saving up for when you travel to watch her in the Women's World Cup in 15 years!

Here's Ainsley with her soccer team (minus Coach Ben).
 

 
One of several goals she scored last week. 
 
Look at her go!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Momming Hard Day 9... until the end of time

Attempted Baking Projects

Ainsley's 11th Birthday in Lockdown