Ainsley the Author

Ainsley's class spends time each day doing a Reading Workshop and a Writing Workshop. She has written numerous stories (and illustrated them too) and they are always hilarious. Every few months her teacher will send home a pile of them.  I captured one here for your enjoyment. 



[One day I lost my first tooth]

[Fortunately, I was so happy]

[Unfortunately, I dropped it and Blue got ahold of it]

[Fortunately, my mom got his toy and it made him drop my tooth]

[Unfortunately, I put my tooth down to go eat dinner and my brother took it from me]

 [Fortunately, my brother gave it back and the tooth fairy came and took my tooth.]


Note: This is not based on a true story. Although Blue and Parker do often take things from her. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ainsley's 11th Birthday in Lockdown

Finishing up in California

Attempted Baking Projects