Momming Hard on Day 39

Some days you just need to snuggle with your cat and sit on the couch and binge-watch Star Wars. Apparently today was one of these days. 


47 days left until lockdown ends. I woke up with a huge crick in my neck and I can't turn my head. It runs down the back of my shoulder blade. I think part of it is my desk and chair situation (aka the poker/beer pong table in the basement) which isn't at an ideal height for me. And I probably slept wrong. So even though the kids were so-so with their moods today, I certainly wasn't feeling my best. 

So on that note, I'm going to do some yoga and throw an ice pack on my shoulder. G'night all. Tomorrow is Friday, and the end of week 6. I am thankful for that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Momming Hard Day 9... until the end of time

Attempted Baking Projects

Ainsley's 11th Birthday in Lockdown