Burning Butt and Baking Biscuits: Day 71


Happy Memorial Day!  
I started the day by making biscuits from scratch - my first time ever!!! I got the recipe from my Magnolia Table cookbook.  These are called JoJo's Biscuits (https://food52.com/recipes/76989-jojo-s-biscuits) and they were delicious! I made the dough the night before so it was very quick to make them in the morning. Yum! 



I then celebrated Memorial Day by completing a race - Remember the Fallen 21k. That's 13 miles for those (like me) who have a hard time converting k to m.  Whew... it was hot and humid but I appreciate the fact that I CAN run. Thank you those who served and died for our country and our freedoms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Momming Hard Day 9... until the end of time

Attempted Baking Projects

Ainsley's 11th Birthday in Lockdown